Skoda Sales Executive - CCL
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: CCL - SSE/08- 23
Continental Cars are currently recruiting a full-time Sales Executive to join our Sales Team for the Skoda brand.
The Sales Executive contributes to the revenue and profit targets of the sales department by conducting vehicle sales new as well as up- and cross-selling (options, equipment, accessories).
- Generate leads to expand the sales funnel and increase conversions.
- Prepare prospect / customer visit, incl. appointment making, organization of demonstrators and test drive.
- Demonstrate products and features in a professional and most personalized manner according to customers’ needs and expectations online and offline by using appropriate tools / systems.
- Conduct sales with the objective to fulfil personal sales targets in the areas of new / used vehicles, options, equipment and accessories.
- Create purchase and financing offer based on the desired car, optional equipment, individualized options, expected price and financing type.
- Prepare and execute the new vehicle delivery.
- Conduct customer follow-up for the purchase satisfaction survey.
- Manage interfaces and customer touch points along the sales process.
The list of main duties and responsibilities in this accountability profile is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any of this accountability profile permanent and/or immutable.
Skills: Knowledge: Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in secondary education
- Business training
- Experience in automotive sales, retail of hospitality
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Knowledge in automotive trade and technology or other relevant sectors
- Knowledge in common IT applications
- Active listening
- Excellent Communication
- Good organisation
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
For any further details kindly visit our website www.mizzimotors.com or contact us on 23264554.
? Continental Cars Limited ?
Continental Cars Limited was founded in 1952 and was formed for the purpose of importing Volkswagen Beetles. Following the successful partnership with VW, the company was then appointed sole distributor for Audi and Porsche in 1977 and then included SEAT to their portfolio in 2009. The CUPRA brand was added to the Continental Cars portfolio in 2021. Skoda has now joined our portfolio since the 01st August 2023.