Purchasing and Logistic Officer. - MML
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: MML/PLO– 02/24
Based within the aftersales department, you will be responsible to Maintain adequate stock of parts and high customer satisfaction for the assigned brands. To maintain the constant ordering and receiving of parts.
• To prepare and maintain customer specific orders, stock orders, custom clearance documents and customer notification letters for the assigned brands.
• Receiving consignments into stores.
• Seeing to customer problems and complaints
• Assisting in accessories sales
• Technically assisting counter salespersons
• Filing and general office duties
• To organise Import and Export of the company Supplies
• Periodic stock- sales – invoice reports as required.
• To provide state on inbound material to workshop
• Periodic stock takes as required by company.
Carry out any additional duties assigned by the Parts Manager or needed by the organisation.
Able to adapt to new systems.
Manage and maintain effective record keeping.
Fluent in English
Qualifications and Experience:
Previous experience in warehousing, purchasing and shipping export will be considered and asset.
Specialized Training Locally or Abroad
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interest candidates are kindly requested to fill in the form below.