Parts Personnel - MML
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: MML/PP 11/23
- Answering customer telephone queries
- Selling spare parts on the workshop / customer counter and provide an optimum customer service within an acceptable time to the customer.
- Cash Handling.
- Unpacking, checking and Binning of incoming parts
- Keeping stores areas clean
- Preparing quotations for insurance and customers.
- Excellent Communication
- Active Listening
- Service Orientation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
- O’ Level standard of education
- Computer Literate
- Previous experience in a similar post or similar
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card
- Specialized Training Locally or Abroad
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interest candidates are kindly requested to fill in the form below.