Product Genius - MML
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: MML/PG– 11/23
As a Product Genius you are to support the Sales manager with day-to-day tasks and providing detailed product knowledge to customers throughout their customer Journey.
- Open and close showroom and ensure both showroom and vehicles are maintained in optimum condition at all times.
- Keep abreast of the latest product information to be able to inform colleagues and clients as required.
- Ensure all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Offer insight into products to clients as part of the sales conversations with client advisors.
- Proactive approach to clients in the showroom and discuss product information and facts.
- Handle vehicle deliveries and providing a luxury customer journey.
- Make the necessary arrangements to check and prepare the vehicle upon the delivery to the customer and gives a thorough explanation to the customer regarding vehicle’s interior and controls.
- Explain vehicle model features to customers and conduct test drives to encourage customers to purchase the vehicle.
- Report any cleaning or maintenance work required in the showroom to ensure that the showroom is maintained as per Franchise Standards
- Ensure strict adherence to Franchise Standards and maintain oneself updated on all new vehicle model features and latest vehicle technology.
- Assist in setting up and attend to new vehicle launches and any promotional events that may be organised outside working hours from time to time.
- Attend any required training organised by the Company both locally or abroad.
- Carry out any additional duties assigned by the Brand Manager.
- Adhere strictly to Health and safety regulations and company policies together with Franchise standard requirements.
- Excellent Communication
- Active Listening
Qualifications and Experience
- A level standard Education
- ECDL or similar
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card
- Specialized Training Locally or Abroad
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interest candidates are kindly requested to fill in the form below.