Administration Clerk.- MAS
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: MAS - AC - 11/23
As an Administration Clerk, you are to assist the Administration executive in the running of the Body Shop
- To answer all incoming telephone calls in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner and direct such calls to the respective staff member.
- To handle sick notifications on a daily basis and immediately update the Body Shop Manager and the HR Department.
- To respond to any emails correspondence and walk-in business queries on products and or services received by both internal and external customers.
- To handle the purchase orders for external and internal purchases.
- To follow up with the customers after their service is completed to ensure that they are satisfied and assist with any possible queries.
- To make sure that the filing system is up to date including job cards.
- To chase insurance companies for repair go-aheads.
- To assist the Body Shop Manager in any clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- To keep the reception desk in a clean and tidy manner at all times and ensure removal of unsightly items from reception area.
- To attend any training that is being requested by the Company.
- To ensure that Company Rules and Regulations are adhered too.
- To ensure a high quality/standard of work and service throughout
- To strictly adhere to the Health and Safety Regulations and Company Policies.
- To ensure that all company Procedures are adhered to in order to carry out the credit appraisals on a day-to-day basis.
- To report any near misses or accidents to the Health and Safety Co-Ordinator or any other staff member in the Human Resources Department.
- To report any Health and Safety Hazards to the Health and Safety Co-Ordinator.
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- O’ Level Standard of Education
- IT Proficiency: good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications especially in Excel and Outlook
- Customer Care skills
- Be able to multi-task and work on own initiative.
- Be highly organised and meticulous, with the ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work in a team and maintain relationships both internal and external.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, able to maintain excellent relations with junior and senior employees across the company.
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interest candidates are kindly requested to fill in the form below.