Logistics and Procurement Assistant- CCL
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: CCL-SA 09/23
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Executive with any operational task as required.
- Correct creation of all warranty and other certificates
- Correct creation and maintenance of all vehicles records and data within the vehicle management system.
- Correct creation of all brand vehicle orders as per brand and management directives and within the deadlines as specified by the brand.
- Obtain all required approvals for the respective orders being created following all internal procedures as set by management.
- Create and deliver all required delivery and statistical reports as per management directives.
- Maintain track and adequate logs of all purchases and sales figures for all brands.
- Maintain track and adequate logs of all vehicles in stock, in transit and on order at production site.
- Issue all required monthly management reports as per management directives.
- Excellent analytical
- Problem solving
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Eye for detail
- Prioritise workload with minimal supervision.
- Work in a team and maintain relationships both internal and external.
Qualifications and Experience
- A secondary level of education
- Prior experience working in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interest candidates are kindly requested to fill in the form below.