IT Systems Support Specialist- MIML
Basis: Full Time
Reference No: MiML/AC-01/23
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to internal staff via various channels (IT Service Helpdesk, phone, email, in-person).
- Manage and track support requests using a ticketing system.
- Monitor, setup, configure and maintain ICT equipment including PCs, laptops, printers, and mobile devices.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical issues.
- Handle the on-boarding and off-boarding of computer users.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and vendors when required.
- Collaborate with the IT team to maintain and improve the IT infrastructure.
- Assist in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of modules and user software applications.
- Familiarise yourself with the core IT Systems at Mizzi Motors (Dealer Management System - DMS) to provide guidance and assistance to the Company’s users.
- Familiarise yourself with hardware and software brand-specific systems & portals to provide guidance and assistance to the Company’s users.
- Maintain our 3CX telephone system from a device and software aspect together with other team members and 3rd party suppliers.
- Update and create relevant IT support documentation.
- Work on delegated IT operational duties on infrastructure, office productivity and business systems.
- Fluid in verbal and written communications skills in English and Maltese.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working on own initiative while forming an important part of a team environment.
- Able and willing to learn and understand the different system modules and become familiar with how they work together in an IT environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to keep up to date with current technologies.
- Multi-tasking while adhering to deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a field of software support and administration or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop environments as well as Office suites.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create clear user and technical documentation.
- Relevant IT certifications will be considered an asset.
- Show inquisitiveness in your field and have a passion for technology.
- Be in possession of a valid driving license.
- Mobile connection package
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card
- Specialized Training Locally or Abroad
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.
Interest candidates are kindly requested to fill in the form below.